Through one of our partners B.A.A.E.R. Bulgaria provides absolutely full range of Middleware services for commercial Application Servers domains like:
– WebSphere by IBM,
– Weblogic by Oracle,
– GlassFish by Sun Microsystems (Oracle).
to open-source containers like:
– JBoss by Red Hat.
– Tomcat by Apache Software Foundation, etc.
For all of them we provide the following Java Enterprise solutions:
1. 24/7 Java Enterprise Application support:
– Full time Application Support (24 hours/daily – 365/yearly);
– Fast resolution of any server related software issues;
– Expertise on troubleshooting Java Application Servers;
– Management of High Availability Cluster Environments;
– PKI and Trusted Certificates Management – implementation of SSL certificates on Java environment;
– Deployment of new application releases;
– Pro-active monitoring of server infrastructure.
2. Design, Architecture and Implementation of Java Application Infrastructure:
– Build of High Level Infrastructure Designs for Java Enterprise Application Hosting Environments;
– Configuration of JDBC Data Sources, GridLink, JMS Services;
– High Availability Environments – Clusters;
– PKI Configuration – SSL Security.
3. Creation of Disaster Recovery Scenario Plans:
– Build, test and implement possible Disaster Recovery Scenarios Plans for High Availability Java Enterprise Environments;
– Periodic testing of Disaster Recovery Sites to prove functionality.
4. Migration of Java Enterprise Applications:
– Migration of Java Applications from legacy old infrastructures to Cloud optimized and low cost environments;
– Migration of Java Applications from Commercial Application Servers domains (Websphere/Weblogic) to open-source containers (ex. Tomcat);
– Migration Planning and Assessment;
– Project Management;
– Proof of Concept – upon request we provide “sandbox” environment, so that the customer can see a demonstration that the solution really works and test it.
5. High Availability Web Services:
– Sizing and Troubleshooting large distributed Java Applications within complex Web Services Infrastructure;
– Planning, Build and Implement High Availability Systems (Clustering, Grid);
– Converting your current setup to High Availability system.