Data center partnership
Our partner Data center is one of the most reliable in Bulgaria.
The Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) and the Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) have approved our partner as the data center to store banking information systems and information systems issuing electronic signatures, digital certificates and personal data.
Among its local clients are: Sofia Water, Office 1 Superstore, Bulgarian Chamber of Private Enforcement Agents, Speedy Express Delivery Service, Sirma Group Holding, Ontotext, etc. and among its foreign clients are: Synergy Sports (USA), William Hill Group (UK) and many others.
The data center meets the highest international grade for data centers – Tier 4. Their building and infrastructure meet all the requirements for high availability, disaster recovery, security and connectivity with local and major international providers.
The services B.A.A.E.R. Bulgaria offer through our Data center partner are:
– From 1U to full 42U server racks with measurement of the power consumption individually for each RACK!
– Collocation service connectivity via our Data center’s partner autonomous system or connectivity from vendor of choice of the client.
2. Dedicated Servers and hardware and storage (HW) equipment.
– You can hire any kind of physical infrastructure: from single HW server to large and enterprise HW configurations – servers, storages, routers, switches, etc.
– Something more – you can have all the software for them “on rent” on a flat monthly rate through a Microsoft Services Provider License Agreement (SPLA) availability.
– Fully managed services – our Data center partner is responsible for HW maintenance and support.
3. Complete CLOUD Services Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and Software as a service (SaaS):
– Own cloud infrastructure platform – based on VMware.
– High Availability is “included” in the service – no need for backup server as in HW architecture.
– 24/7 maintenance support with 99.995% service-level agreement (SLA).
– Flexibility – easily upgradeable resources, meeting current business and IT demands with no risk of under- and over-estimation of project IT resources.